Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Power Tourism

Hello, all. Just wanted to put up a short post to let everyone know what is going on right now. Chris and I left Athens for Rome 5 days ago. We spent a few lovely days in Rome which is a beautiful city, and then hopped a train to Florence yesterday, stopping over in Pisa to check out that leaning tower thing, which is pretty awesome. Today we're off to explore Florence. I'll try as best as I can to keep you updated on my whereabouts.

In other news, InterExchange, the company that is organizing my host family to live with and teach English to in Spain has just contacted me with a prospective host family that lives in Madrid. I'm now in the process of figuring out how to finalize my plans for next semester, but things are looking good. I'll keep you up to date.

Off to explore Italy!

No comments: